Let Us Create Your Custom Wedding Album
What is Storybook Pages?
What is Storybook Pages?
We’re an album design studio dedicated to creating custom page designs and complete albums for clients world-wide. For some clients we do design-only; for others we create the entire photo album product including design, printing, and binding.
Who are your clients?
We create custom albums for any clients with high-resolution images and the rights to use them in an album. That includes professional photographers as well as brides and families who are looking for a truly unique album designed and made just for their style.
Album design is a very personal thing…how do I know if we’ll ‘click’?
Try us. Free. We know it’s difficult to trust anyone with your photos. That’s why we offer a free design ‘audition’ using your images. You get to sample our design style at no risk. Details here.
Do you guarantee your work?
Yes. If you buy a complete custom designed album from us and are not satisfied with your purchase after having received the album, we will refund the entire purchase price upon return of the album in new condition within 2 weeks.
What's unique about Storybook Pages?
What’s unique about Storybook Pages?
You’ve got lots of choices about where to get your album. Why should you come to Storybook Pages?
Professional albums from top high-end album builders: When you come to Storybook Pages, you have a choice of several top album builders form around the world…high-end album companies only available to photographers and designers. These album partners give you a wide variety of covers, sizes, bindings, cover options and materials from which to choose. Modern or traditional, formal or casual…we’ve got your album.
Custom designed album layouts designed just for you. Send us the images you want to tell your story and tell us about the styles you like. We design the pages to fit your style. And re-design until you love it. No surprises.
Personal service. Really personal. Creating your album means lots of decisions. You’ve never done this before. We have. And we’ll spare no effort to help you find your way to the album you’ll treasure forever. And we promise you’ll have fun along the way.
Do you sell to Brides and Families?
Do you sell to brides and families?
Yes. If you have the high-resolution digital images from your event and a release from your photographer, we’d be glad to create custom-designed albums for you and your family.
What Services do You Offer for Professional Photographers
What services do you offer photographers?
For photographers who offer magazine style albums – or want to, we provide several levels of services:
– design only: We design the layouts for your album and, once you approve the design, we send the layouts to you for printing and binding in the album of your choice.
– complete albums: We do the whole job including design, print and bind using the album you’ve chosen from any of our album partners. When it’s done, we ship the complete album to you to present to your client.
– referral: Once you’ve shot the wedding, you refer your bride to us with her images for the album. We deal directly with the bride and handle the choice of albums and features, negotiate the prices, design the album layouts, make any changes and get final approval. We then have the album printed and bound and ship it directly to the bride. For the lead, we pay you a referral fee based on the price of the bride’s album. You may want to offer our services as part of your wedding packages. For sufficient referrals, we’ll even help design a custom brochure (using your images) for selling our services to your clients.
How can Storybook Pages help me sell more albums?
1. We believe your clients buy what they can see. If you can show you clients a sample album with your photography and our page designs…they’re more likely to buy an album. So – we can help create studio sample albums for you to show off your work – and ours.
2. Let us design sample layouts for that hard-to-convince client using the images from their wedding – free. There’s nothing as convincing as seeing their own images in sample page layouts to convince your customers of the beauty of a custom designed album. Just send us 30-40 images of the event and we’ll design several sample page layouts online for you to show to your client.
Why outsource album design to Storybook Pages?
Some photographers just don’t have the resources to design their own albums. Others just lack the time or would rather focus on shooting and booking more weddings. Whatever your reason, we’re ready to join your team. Of course, the designer you choose for your albums has to have a style that’s “you” and be a good business partner. We understand. We’re very easy to work with, give fast and responsive service at competitive prices, and offer a free design trial to get to know our style at no cost. Next time your workflow isn’t flowing…try us.
Tell me about the free design trials?
You can sample our album design using your images in a fast and free design ‘audition’. Just send us 30-50 high-resolution digital images from a recent wedding or portrait shoot and we’ll design several page layouts and post them online for your evaluation. There’s no obligation and it gives you a great chance to see how we work together.
What about prices ?
We offer discounts for our photographer clients who order complete albums. Click here to request more info by e-mail. And tell us about your business. We’d be happy to discuss how we can help you expand your album business.
What Albums do You Offer?
Which albums do you offer?
We currently offer a very wide range of gorgeous albums from Finao, West Coast, and Vision Art Albums – three premier US album makers who offer their professional books and albums only through professional photographers and album designers like Storybook Pages.
Finao’s albums selection include flush-mount and matted albums as well as an array of beautiful photo-books. You can be traditional – or go crazy-trendy with the look and feel of your Finao album. We’re featuring Finao because of the variety of cover and album options, their commitment to quality and services and their competitive prices.
West Coast Albums from Los Angeles is another favorite of ours, with whom we’ve worked for over 10 years. The craftspeople at West Coast are renowned for their stunning page prints as well as a selection of rich leather, faux leather, metal and fabric covers.
Vision Art Albums is a leader in high-end ink jet printed albums. They are renowned for the intensity and quality of their color print pages on archival paper. They offer covers in a wide variety of fabric, photo-wrap, and leather covers and several binding formats and unique personalization features.
In the future – you’ll see others of our favorites as we have time to build in their info to the website: PictoBooks, Album Crafters, Zookbinders, and more.
If you’re interested in albums from any of our album partners, be sure to let us know – even if they’re not yet on our website. We’d be happy to create albums from any of these builders – and others.
Keep coming back. You’ll see a bigger store every time. Of course, that might make it harder to make up your mind.
But, not to worry. We’ll help with that.
How Does the Free Design Trial Work?
How does the free design trial work?
We realize album design is very personal and it’s difficult for you to know if we’re a good match without seeing how we design using your images. The purpose of the free design trial is for you to sample our design style using your images at no cost, no risk, and no obligation. And it’s quick and easy.
Just send us 30-50 digital images from your event or portrait shoot and we’ll design several page layouts and post them online for your evaluation. The whole process typically takes about 2-3 days from the time we receive your images. If you like the sample designs and enjoy working with us, we invite you to let us create your entire album.
What kind of images should I send?
Please send high resolution jpeg images only. And name or number the images in chronological order so we can tell the flow of the story.
How do I send the images for a free trial?
Just click here for details on uploading your digital images.
Or you can mail us a CD or DVD.
115 Lewis Ave.
Salem, VA 24153 USA
Tell me about the process to create my album.
Tell me about the process to create our custom album.
1. Look at the albums on the website and think about other albums you’ve seen. There are lots of details on sizes, covers, options ,etc. on the website. Based on your style, what you’ve seen, and the look and feel your like, try to narrow the criteria on your preferences. Consider your budget, the size of the album, the cover material and style, number of pictures, number of pages, etc. Talk to us about the albums you like and your criteria. We’ll recommend several that fit your needs and your budget.
2. Send us the images you want in the album. Be sure to include background and detail images as well as the people shots. You can use our File Express to send images online or copy your files to a CD or DVD and mail them to us.
3. We’ll design the album layouts and post them online for your approval. You request any changes and we revise the design and re-post for your approval.
4. Once you approve the design, we submit the album for printing and binding.
5. We receive your albums, inspect them and send them right to you.